Articulating the Adoption and Value of Legal Technology
Jun 23rd, 2022 by ilta
We all know that new technology without adoption, isn’t useful to advancing our organizational goals nor does it highlight the value of the technology.
But how do you articulate the value of the technology without adoption? It’s a bit of the chicken or the egg conversation that anyone deploying a new technology faces. Join us as we discuss how business sponsors can articulate the adoption and value of legal technology to drive sustainable change.
Questions Rachel will ask Nikki:
• Adoption is critical to the success to legal technology, during the planning process when should the conversation around adoption take place?
• Do you think challenge to legal tech adoption is a US centric problem or is this a global industry problem?
• Do you think lawyers are really change adverse or is the value not always articulated?
• Who should decide if technology is successfully adopted? Who is responsible for articulating the value?
• What skills do you think need to be applied to have successful adoption?
@Rachel Shields Williams - Director, Knowledge Management, Sidley Austin LLP
@Nicola Shaver - CEO, Co-Founder, LegalTechnology Hub
Recorded on 06-23-2022