In this micro learning podcast series, law firms and corporate clients will briefly share success stories and learn from one another.
In this specific podcast, we will focus on the following:
1. Innovation is one of the hot topics in the industry these days. On the law firm side, we hear a lot about clients wanting/expecting us to innovate. Do you expect this of your outside counsel?
2. Given the current pandemic, how are you seeing your law firm providers innovate? Are there examples that stand out? Anything that has surprised or especially impressed you?
3. How are you innovating within the corporate legal department during this crisis? How do you maintain an atmosphere of innovation via a remote workforce?
4. What would be your advice to law firms around innovation, in the time of coronavirus?
5. What would be your advice to other corporate in-house legal teams regarding innovation
@Caroline Sweeney, Director of Knowledge Management & Innovation, Dorsey & Whitney
@Jack Thompson, E-Discovery & Legal Operations, Sanofi